Step up Instructions
- Always transport and store your mattress on its side. You must carry the mattress with another adult not by yourself.
- Handles, if fitted, are designed for positioning the mattress and not for lifting or carrying.
- Don’t fold your mattress because it will damage the entire mattress. Gradually manoeuvre the mattress when going through doorways.
- Don’t remove the tag located at the back end of your mattress. This contains details vital to your guarantee.
- Don’t allow anyone to jump on your mattress, deliberate misuse is not covered by this guarantee.
- Dispose of your plastic bags straightaway
Caution : Keep out of reach of children
- Turn the bed foundation upside down and insert the pintle into hole and turn clockwise. Repeat for all legs.
- Tighten by hand until the legs are securely in place.
- Every three months check and if necessary, re-tighten the legs of your foundation.
- When purchasing a new mattress, you should consider replacing your old foundation as well. Our foundations offer various drawer and designer fabric options.
- For the best performance of your mattress, we strongly recommend the use of an appropriate new foundation.
- When used on a non-Australian made slat base or a slat base that does not comply to Australian product standards, your mattress will not last as long as perform as it would on a matching foundation. Our foundations are suitable for all mattress types.
- Use solid timber slats spaced so that the gaps between the slat s are not wider than the width of the slats themselves.
- Slats should be fixed to the frame to prevent movement during use.
- For queen and king size, an adequate centre rail with support leg must support the slats.
- All slats should be smooth with any sharp edges removed.
Leg & Castor AssemblyInstructions: Please follow the leg and Castor assembly instructions below
Important: It is the purchaser’s responsibility to tighten the legs and glides to ensure the at the bed is set up as intended. The guarantee is void if this is not performed as recommended.
Slat Beds – Important Advice
Instructions: To ensure the slats in your furniture provide safe and appropriate support please check the following:
- Damage caused by the use of inappropriate slats as detailed above is not covered under the guarantee.
Ongoing Mattress Care
Instructions: Here are the things you need to do regularly to care for your new mattress.
- Keep Clean: Keep your mattress clean, a mattress protector is advisable
- Keep Dry: Keep your mattress dry. You should protect it from water and other fluids. A Waterproof sheet or fitted waterproof cover under the mattress protector may be useful for children beds.
- Dry Cleaning: Dry cleaning chemicals can damage some of the construction materials. Refer to the care instructions on the law-tag (sewn into the border of your mattress and base)
- Airing: We recommend occasionally vacuuming/ airing your mattress.
- Castors: Every three months check and if necessary, re-tighten the legs of your foundation
- Rotate and Turn: Rotating and turning will even out the settling of upholstery layers, increase comfort and prolong your bed life.
Single Sided Mattress: Rotate your mattress end to end every fortnight for the first three months and then every month thereafter.
Double Sided Mattress: A doubled sided mattress should be rotated end to end every fortnight for the first three months and then every month thereafter. Every alternate rotation, turn the mattress over to even out wear and ensure longer lasting comfort.