Payment & Cancellation
- Payment in full must be received by Guess Bedding prior to arrange delivery of products.
- Full refund will be given via EFT if for any reasons, Guess Bedding is unable to supply the goods.
- Cancellation of an online order will incur fee of 10% of the total value of the product will be charged to the consumer.
- Delivery time given by Guess Bedding is approximate only and does not take responsibility for any delays.
- Delivery can be scheduled with an understanding that there is a reasonable access and/or customer is present during delivery. If Guess Bedding has to reschedule the delivery for any reason, additional charges will be applicable.
- Please ensure the products delivered are correct size and immediately inform Guess Bedding via Email if the products found damaged upon delivery.
- Please ensure the appropriate protection of the floors, walls and ceilings prior to delivery as Guess Bedding does not take responsibility for damage of your property.
- Size of the products is ensured by the consumer prior to the order.
- Please note Guess Bedding does not provide Mattress and Bed removal service unless consumer has been quoted and paid for the service.
- Customer is responsible for the disposal of the packaging and Guess bedding does not take responsibility of removal of packaging material.
- Assembly of the products parts is the responsibility of the customer and Guess bedding does not take responsibility to assemble the products.
- Our manufacturer offers a guarantee for the benefit of the purchaser of the product and is non-transferable.
- Your guarantee protects you from the day you make your purchase and continues according to the details on the law tag. “this tag will be sewn into the border of your mattress and must not be removed.” In the event that the manufacturer repair or replace your sleep set, this guarantee continues your protection from the original date of purchase. You must keep the receipt of your purchase to secure product guarantee.
- Manufacturer will repair (or replace at Manufacturer’s option) without charges to the original purchaser, any manufacturing fault (as defined). Manufacturer reserves right to refuse service when the product is found upon inspection to be an unsanitary or dirty condition or when product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials ie. Wood frames broken, edges collapsed, mattress material tampered with, punctured, ripped or slashed.
- During the first year after purchase, transportation charges relating to guarantee issues within Australia will be met by Guess Bedding, where there is manufacturing fault.
After the first year, the Purchaser will meet transportation charges within Australia. In no case will any transportation charges will be accepted without prior approval from Guess Bedding.
Guess Bedding reserves right to charge an up-front call out fee prior to an inspection taking place at any stage during the life of the mattress. This fee will be refunded should a manufacturing fault be discovered.
- If identical material are not available at the time of repair or replacement, Manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality. Identical fabrics cannot be guaranteed; however the closest available match will always be attempted.
- The Guarantee covers the following specific manufacturing faults under conditions of normal wear.
- Coils that are loosen or broken
- Coils that protrude or tear through any fabric
- Splitting occurring in the wood frame
- Leg and Castor failure
- This Guarantee does not cover
- Mattress fabric (including stains, soiling, burns or pilling)
- Normal body indentations (less than 50mm)
- Handles, when fitted, should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress
- Border wires that run along the perimeter of the mattress bent due to moving or folding the sleep set
- Bedding sold ‘as is’
- Comfort preference
- Bed height
- Sheet fit
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate SLAT foundation (your slat base must conform to the Australian Manufacturing standards)
- Minor Manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg. Mis-stitching on quilting)
- Replacement of another piece of the sleep set unless that other piece is also defective
- Damage due to abuse
- For your safety
- Do not smoke in bed
- Always lift with another adult when moving your Mattress or Base
- Do not jump on your mattress or foundation
- There can be slight variation in the colour of the products from the advertised pictures due to variation in print/web colours
- You acknowledge that the goods are for the use and not for reselling.
- Dimensions found on the product descriptions are approximate only and should be confirmed by the customer upon placing order.
- To get feedback and promote our business we use various marketing channels and send emails about any promotions which may interest you. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purpose without first notifying you.
- You preserve the full rights to opt out from our marketing list if you no longer wish to get any notification of our products and services.